At ilke Homes we offer a collaborative culture, with our people at the heart of everything we do. In our fun and exciting working environment, we work together to deliver a product that meets the needs of modern living.
We offer excellent training and development programmes to grow our talent, as well as the opportunity to create and shape an innovative and dynamic business from every role of the organisation. We are also an above Living Wage employer and we are passionate about having a diverse team.
We have a fantastic and unique opportunity for an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Leader to join the team. This role has responsibility for our manufacturing facility and is based at our site in Flaxby, North Yorkshire.
To be successful for this position, you will need proven, significant experience of operating at a senior level in all aspects of HSE. is is an opportunity for you to make your mark. You will develop productive relationships with a variety of stakeholders and be capable of influencing at all relevant levels of the organisation. As our HSE Manager you have a pivotal role to play in the development and growth of our business which is focused on manufacturing on a right first-time basis utilising specialist equipment.
On our journey to becoming a world class manufacturer, this role is of paramount importance in ensuring the right systems and processes are in place as an integral part of the business. You will be comfortable being the leader of safety on a site of over 400 colleagues and will take responsibility for the dissemination of modern health and safety practices throughout the business, increasing the momentum of behavioural safety awareness through a combination of training, effective communication and world class systems and processes. You will have an ambition to have the business recognised as a leader in safety and will be eager to host other businesses on site to share the best practice you help create.
Determining the right measures of safety for the business, you will control your own set of KPIs and will work with other site leaders to ensure those agreed targets are met. You will be an environmental champion who finds the idea of anything being buried in landfill offensive. You will design, implement and champion our approach to protecting the environment
The wellbeing of our colleagues is of paramount importance and you will work closely with our HR team to ensure the wellbeing of our team is considered, devising and implementing strategies that go beyond the typical access to help lines and stretch into the impact our activities have on our team’s overall wellbeing.
You believe safety is driven by behaviour and that behavioural safety is key to a safe workplace. You will embed behavioural safety in the organisation and ensure all colleagues understand the link between behaviour and a safe workplace.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Architectural Design Technician, proficient in Autodesk Revit. This role is based at our site in Flaxby, North Yorkshire.
Qualifications & Training:
•A good degree in an architecture, engineering or science based discipline
• English and Maths pass at GCSE / ‘O’ Level
•Experience in offsite product manufacture with specific knowledge of new product design development.
• Working knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations.
• Knowledge of Building Regulations and BOPAS accreditation scheme.
• Full working knowledge of Autodesk design tools including Revit, Vault and AutoCad.
• Experience within Offsite and Modern Methods of Construction.
Qualities & Attitude:
• Positive, self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
• Excellent communications skills, oral, written and using PowerPoint or similar
• With the ability to work as part of a multi-functional team, respecting alternative professional skills and opinions
• Skilled in the use of IT equipment and common office products such as the Microsoft Office suite and email.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer with a mechanical bias looking for a new and exciting challenge. This role is based at our site in Flaxby, North Yorkshire.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer, ideally with residential construction experience. This role is based at our site in Flaxby, North Yorkshire.
We have two fantastic opportunities for enthusiastic and motivated Business Development Officers to join on a permanent basis and lead the creation and development of a business pipeline. One role is based at our factory in Flaxby, North Yorkshire and the other at our office in London.
Qualifications & Training:
• Educated to degree level preferable in housing/construction related field.
• Understanding of the construction industry with 1-3 years of experience supporting larger scale projects (£1m+).
• Proven track record of delivering outputs on time and within budget.
• Understanding of pipeline management.
• Experience working with bid teams and ability to prioritise workload.
• Some experience working within affordable housing would be beneficial.
Qualities & Attitude:
• Strong communicator with the ability to create and build effective relationships with all levels of the business.
• You will be a robust individual with a ‘can-do’, positive, attitude.
• Flexible approach and not phased when deadlines and tasks change.
• Technically minded with excellent attention to detail.
• A team player but able to work well autonomously.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Care Assistant to join our growing team. This role is based at our office in Flaxby, North Yorkshire.
You will raise works orders with our network of contractors to attend to any issues that arise. It is imperative that you keep accurate data for this so that we can capture information to ensure our sub contract teams are meeting KPIs.
Candidates should possess a friendly demeanour, an energetic and motivated work ethic, and the ability to work well within a team environment. There will be nationwide travel involved so you must be available to undertake this.
This role will also provide support to the Head of Delivery and Installation and the wider construction team.
As we continue to grow our team, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our team. This role is based at our site in Flaxby, North Yorkshire.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer looking for a new and exciting challenge. This role is based at our site in Flaxby, North Yorkshire.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor looking for a new and exciting challenge. This role is based at our site in Flaxby, North Yorkshire.